- 8’ by 10’ with design inspired by soothing ripples in the water
- 100% Organic Zee Silk - Eco-friendly dyes
created a colour palette on the 24-ply Zee silk strands
- Silk was processed using a nearly extinct ancient
hand reeling method and washed with fruits from the area |No Detergents
- New Ankip Weaving
- Silk is matted to remove most of it’s shine and give it a more understated soothing appearance
- All left over material and water is recycled and recirculated
- Handmade by empowered women in Thailand
- Size and colour are customizable
Click here to inquire about this carpet
Amala Carpets specializes in custom creations. All of our carpets can be created in different sizes and colours.
Click here to order a custom version of this carpet
This carpet ships in approximately two weeks.
At Amala Carpets we are excited to be able to offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Areas.
Other Canadian and/or international shipping is subject to our convenient flat rates.
More details on our shipping policy here
Custom Sizes & Returns Inspired by the leaves of a Ginkgo tree 6' by 9', Vaara Collection 100% Hand-carded Organic Zee Silk Handmade from start to finish by a...
Story Custom Sizes Weaving inspired by butterfly scales with design inspired by the leaves of a ginkgo tree. Aria Collection: Inspired by butterfly wings, we were captivated by their...
Custom Sizes & Returns 6' by 9', Vaara Collection100% Hand-carded Organic Zee SilkHandmade from start to finish by a team of empowered women in rural Thailand. Custom size...
Custom Sizes & Returns 6' by 9', Vaara Collection 100% Hand-carded Organic Zee Silk Handmade from start to finish by a team of empowered women in rural Thailand....